To Register for this league, please click on the registration button and fill out the form. When you register, you will register you and your partner on 1 form. Your partner does not have to register separately. Members may bring a non-member/guest to play with them in the league if they choose. Cost for the season is $100 for their guest. 2 Non members/guests will have a fee of $200 for the season.
At the beginning of the season, players will be separated and grouped by their combined NTRP Rating. If there are multiple teams with the same combined rating, teams will be randomly placed in their rated group. If you do not know your rating please call Jeff Contreras 254-493-0217 for assistance. Players will play 2-3 sets with AD scoring in addition to playing out the third set in the event of a split.
Teams that win their court will move up and players that lose their court will moved down a court.
Scoring and Results - The league coordinator will update all results including formatting for the following week online on Fridays.
Court Assignments - Court assignments will be published online on Fridays after the league on the previous Thursday.
Rules and Policy
1. There can be any combination of ratings to make a team. Once a team is formed, that team is required to stay together the entire 12 weeks
2. All absent players must find a sub. Please read below.
3. If your team is down a player for the week, that team is responsible for finding a sub and completing the match within that league week.
4. If both or 1 players of a team cannot make it on a week, that team will have an option to play again within the next 6 days.(If they play on a Thursday)
5. All players in the league will be provided a sub list online for the season.
6. Players will have 3 hours to complete their match. At the end of time players will stop play and report scores as is.
7. Members may bring a non member as their partner. Guests of that member are subject to the $100 Fee for the league.
8. If teams agree to set up a match and a player can't make it, that team will be forced to default the match.
9. Matches that are unplayed due to weather will result in a draw. To determine who moves up or down will be decided on the total number of games won. If its in the first week, teams will flip a coin. (There must be a history of play for teams to move up or down).
10. Players cannot use current league players to sub. Subs must not be in the league.
11. All scores that are submitted are final. If there is a conflict, all 4 players must agree on a change for admin to edit scores.
12. All teams on off days are responsible for scheduling their own match times and have 6 days to complete.
13. Teams with subs will still retain their total number of games.
All players are responsible for the following.
Score Reporting - After a match is complete, the winners of that court will submit scores online via the submit scores button tab. Only 1 member of the winning team should submit scores.
Finding Subs - If a player is going to be absent a week, that player is responsible for finding a sub on our players list. To help with this, a player sub list will be provided online. Please follow the steps provided.
Finding a Sub
Step 1 - Go to the players list. Here you will find names and numbers.
Step 2 - Make sure the other team knows.
Q: What if my partner and I can't make a Thursday?
A: Your team will automatically be moved down a court and default that match. In addition and respect for other players in the league we ask that you please refer to our player Sub List and ask someone to play in your spot.
Q: What if 2 teams on the same court don' have a sub for the day...how do you determine who moves up or down a court because according to the rules, teams will automatically default and be moved down. Can you explain this?
A: In this situation, we will take the total number of games won and the team with the highest overall games will move up and the team with the least will move down. If this were to occur at the beginning of the league (first week), then a coin will be flipped.
Grand Total Scoring
At the end of each day, each team will have a grand total score for the day win or lose.
Please Read - Total Games will be counted for the fist 2 sets. The max number of games can't exceed 7 games meaning there was a tie break. If players go to a third set, the winner of the third set and winner of the court will only receive 1 game extra, NOT all the games won in the third set. This is to ensure that all players have a fair chance to accumulate games through the season.
At the end of the season all games for each team will be added up to see who has the most games at the end.
There will be 3 winning teams for this league. The first 2 winners of the league will be players that end up on court 1 that day. The winner of that court will be in first place. The other winner will be the team with the most games at the end of the season. ( Could be anyone)