Championship Club League
HOME / WOMENS TENNIS / LEAGUES / CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP
Fight Your Way To The Top
In this championship doubles league, players will choose their partners and compete in a 12 week season to advance to higher level courts for the ultimate prize package. Players can be any level combination.
The Best Program In Bell County
Questions : Call Jeff Contreras 254-493-0217
Details / Information
For details and additional information, please read below.
To Register for this league, please click on the registration button and fill out the form. When you register, you will register you and your partner on 1 form. Your partner does not have to register separately. Members may bring a non-member/guest to play with them in the league if they choose. Cost for the season is $100 for their guest. 2 Non members/guests will have a fee of $200 for the season.
At the beginning of the season, players will be separated and grouped by their NTRP Rating. If there are multiple teams with the same combined rating, teams will be randomly placed in their rated group. If you do not know your rating, please call Jeff Contreras 254-493-0217 for assistance.
Players will play 2-3 sets with AD scoring in addition to playing out the 3rd set in the event of a split.
Tie will be standard to 7 points and players must win by 2. The tie break format will be "traditional".
Scoring and Results - The league coordinator will update all results including formatting for the following week online on the Wednesday before the next league night. Results must be submitted by players.
Court Assignments - Court assignments will be published online no later than Wednesday before the next league night on Thursday.
League Rules and Policy
1. There can be any combination of ratings to make a team. Once a team is formed, the team is required to stay together the entire 12 weeks.
2. All absent players must find a sub or reschedule their match before the next league night.
3. If your team is down a player for the week, that team is responsible for finding a sub and completing the match within that league week.
4. If both or 1 players of a team cannot make it on a week, that team will have an option to play again within the next 6 days.(If they play on a Thursday)
5. All players in the league will be provided a sub list online for the season.
6. Players will have 3 hours to complete their match. At the end of time players will stop play and report scores as is.
7. Members may bring a non member as their partner. Guests of that member are subject to the $100 Fee for the league.
8. If teams agree to set up a match and a player can't make it, that team will be forced to default the match.
9. Matches that are unplayed due to weather will result in a draw. To determine who moves up or down will be decided on the total number of games won. If its in the first week, teams will flip a coin. (There must be a history of play for teams to move up or down).
10. Players cannot use current league players to sub. Subs must not be in the league. Subs must come from the sub list. If all subs cannot play, please contact the league coordinator.
11. Sub Ratings - Players are responsible for finding subs their own level or below. Players may not get players with a higher rating to play for them. In the event there are not available subs, please contact the league coordinator.
12. All scores that are submitted are final. If there is a conflict, all 4 players must agree on a change for admin to edit scores.
13. All teams on off days are responsible for scheduling their own match times and have 6 days to complete.
14. Teams with subs will still retain their total number of games.