Pickleball Open Play Day
Open Play With Challenge Court
Our play days feature 3 Open Level Play Courts with 1 Challenge Court. Play days will be using the classic paddle stacking system for organization and partner pairing. Open play days are a
How To Sign Up and Play
Members of Wildflower - Please use "Your Courts" to register for these Play Days. In the event of bad weather, or schedule conflict, we know who to notify. After, you may just show up, sign in and play.
Guests (Non-Members) - As this is a Drop In based program, you may just show up, sign in and play. If you are wondering about a cancellation due to weather or other events, please contact our pickleball pros Jeff Contreras and Matt Boyett to verify that the play day is happening.
Below are the times that are currently available for Open Play.
Open Play With Challenge Court - 5:30pm-8:30pm
Open Play With Challenge Court - 9:00am-12:00pm
Members of Wildflower - Free
Guests of Wildflower (Non-Members) - $5 Per Player
When You Arrive
Both Members and Guests (Non-Members) must sign in with our pickleball pros before play. All guests must pay their drop in fee before play (no exceptions).
What To Bring / What Not to Bring
Participants may bring the following:
1. Fold out chair
2. Your own paddles
3. Your own water or cooler with sports drinks only.
Participants may NOT bring the following:
1. Outside alcoholic drinks. All alcoholic drinks must be purchased from the club.
2. Outside food. All food must be purchased from the club.
Rules and Policy
1. Kids/Juniors that do not know how to play are not allowed to participate on these play days.
2. Everyone must sign in on arrival. No exceptions.
3. All Fees are to be paid before play.
4. No outside alcoholic beverages or food. All purchases must be made through the club.