Level up your game and take a clinic from our top certified high level teaching pickleball pros. Learn detailed strategy, theory, techniques and much more.
Upcoming Clinics / Information
Members of Wildflower - Members will find the registration on "Your Courts". If you do not have an account please contact us for assistance.
Guests (Non-Members) - Guests of Wildflower must call ahead and reserve a spot. Payments are done over the phone and not in person.
Pricing is listed under the title of the clinic. Price may vary according to how long the clinic is.
When You Arrive
Both Members and Guests (Non-Members) must sign in with our pickleball pros before play. All guests must pay their drop in fee before play (no exceptions).
What To Bring / What Not to Bring
Participants may bring the following:
1. Fold out chair
2. Your own paddles
3. Your own water or cooler with sports drinks only.
Participants may NOT bring the following:
1. Outside alcoholic drinks. All alcoholic drinks must be purchased from the club.
2. Outside food. All food must be purchased from the club.
Rules and Policy
1. Kids/Juniors that do not know how to play are not allowed to participate on these events.
2. Everyone must sign in on arrival. No exceptions.
3. All Fees are to be paid before play.
4. No outside alcoholic beverages or food. All purchases must be made through the club.