Men's Group Tennis
This drill is set up for all levels of play. This is a great drill session to hit a lot of tennis balls, learn new skills, strategies, and participate in fun competitive point play.
Tuesdays - 7:00pm-8:30pm
Cost / Registration - See Below
How To Sign Up and Play
Members of Wildflower - Please use "Your Courts" to register for this type of program. In the event of bad weather, or schedule conflict, we know who to notify.
Guests (Non-Members) - All guests ( non-members) of Wildflower must call ahead to reserve a spot. Call 254-493-0217 to register for this.
Members - you can find the cost of this drill on "Your Courts" online account.
Non - Members - Please call for this information. 254-493-0217 Jeff Contreras Tennis Director.
When You Arrive
Both Members and Guests (Non-Members) must sign in with the coordinating pro before participation.
What To Bring / What Not to Bring
Participants may bring the following:
1. Bottle of water or sports drink
2. Your own racquet (If you need a racquet please call ahead of time and let your pro know)
Participants may NOT bring the following:
1. Outside alcoholic drinks. All alcoholic drinks must be purchased from the club.
2. Outside food. All food must be purchased from the club.
Rules and Policy
1. Kids/Juniors under the age of 18 are not allowed to participate in these programs.
2. Everyone must sign in on arrival. No exceptions.
3. All Fees are to be paid before play.
4. No outside alcoholic beverages or food. All purchases must be made through the club.